Deep cycle batteries and solar panels to keep equipment operating autonomously.
Surface water is found in rivers, streams, lakes, ponds and other natural watercourses. A number of rivers and streams throughout Western Australia provide water for public use or irrigational use, as well as a source of recreation and for hydropower. Surface water demand for drinking water, irrigation, industrial, recreational purposes, the development of land and pollution all have an impact on the quality and quantity of our surface water. Monitoring of this precious resource is important to understand the impact of our activities and how to best manage associated risks. The Department of Water plans and manages all water resources throughout Western Australia.
Surface water sampling can be undertaken for a variety of reasons which include:
- Evaluation of baseline surface water quality
- Identification and evaluation of upstream and downstream impacts
- Identification of the extant, sources and transport of salt, nutrients, pesticides and other contaminants.
- Delineation of stratification
- Understanding of recharge-discharge mechanism
- Assessment of the impact of land use changes
- Pollution/incident response and monitoring
- Assessment of surface water movement and flow patterns
- Determination of the nature of the surface and groundwater interconnectivity
Environmental Site Services offer monitoring stations and services to manage your project including:
- Water level
- Physical quality
- Chemical quality
- Flow data
- Flood modelling and forecasting
- Catchment management
For a comprehensive analysis and proactive approach, add in a weather station and groundwater monitoring to fully understand and manage your project risks. All stations are fully autonomous (excluding laboratory analysis) and provide continuous data and remote telemetry with reporting capabilities to save you time and resources.
For information in regards to surface water monitoring, sampling programs and modelling contact Environmental Site Services.
GPRS Modem to keep you connected.
Customisable automated reports to save you time.
Customisable SMS, email, audible and or visual alerts.
Cloud based servers to store your data securely.