Deep cycle batteries and solar panels to keep equipment operating autonomously.
Real Time Remote Noise Monitoring Stations
Environmental Site Services offer remote access, real-time, noise monitoring stations configured to suit your project needs.
• Real-time noise monitoring alerts
• Real-time noise monitoring periodical noise measurements
• Real-time noise monitoring measurements straight to your web enabled phone, tablet or PC
• Real-time noise monitoring
Real time noise monitoring straight to your web enabled device
Construction site fence line real time noise monitoring
Our Noise Monitoring Stations are fully weather protected and are designed and built to meet the needs of construction and mining projects. Instruments can be completely portable, or fixed for long term monitoring. Environmental Site Services noise monitoring loggers and stations can be mounted on fence lines, affixed temporarily to existing structures, mounted on our custom built stands and masts, or can be completely portable.
The major applications of this system are:
• real-time noise monitoring
• periodical noise monitoring
• construction site noise monitoring
• airport noise monitoring
• community noise monitoring
• road and traffic noise monitoring
• acoustic mapping
• noise mapping
• verification of the noise barrier efficiency
Systems are available in various configurations, for short-term and long-term deployment. The low power consumption of the units allows flexible powering options including internal batteries, external batteries, solar with battery backup, power over ethernet, USB and mains power with solar and battery backup.
Communication options include GPRS and LAN options.
Features of the units include:
• Multiple units can be monitored at one time, ideal for community noise monitoring projects
• Weather protected, designed for the outdoor use in all climatic environments
• On-line noise monitoring & wireless data transfer thanks to GPRS/GSM modem
• Real-time four-channel 1/1 & 1/3 octave analysis (option)
• Real-time four-channel FFT analysis (option)
• Dynamic range up to 100 dB
• Advanced data logger including spectra logging
• Time-domain signal recording (option)
• Customisable SMS and Email advanced trigger and alarm functions
• Outdoor microphone
• Powered from internal rechargeable battery 33 Ah (indoor charger included) or external DC current source 11 V – 30 V
• Solar panel powering (option)
• Weather conditions monitoring module including both wind speed and direction data (option)
• Easy data view or download straight for any web enabled device
GPRS Modem to keep you connected.
Customisable automated reports to save you time.
Customisable SMS, email, audible and or visual alerts.
Cloud based servers to store your data securely.