The QUESTemp™ 36 simplifies heat stress management efforts with real-time guidance on stay times and work/rest regimens. Guidance is based on screening criteria as defined in the ACGIH TLV Handbook, U.S. Navy PHEL Charts and EPRI Action Limits.
- Kit includes QUESTemp°™ 36 unit with 2″ style globe sensor and standard accessories.
- Real-time readings for wet/dry bulb, globe, WBGT indoor/outdoor, relative humidity and heat index.
- Optional remote sensors for up to (3) simultaneously monitored areas.
- Rated intrinsically safe.
- Data logging.
- Intrinsic safety certification.
An optional detachable probe for measuring air velocity extends the applications for the QUESTemp° 36 beyond traditional heat stress management. The QUESTemp° 36 can be used as an indoor thermal comfort monitor using the air velocity probe, temperature and RH sensor readings simultaneously.
The QUESTemp° 36 QT-36 (with Alkaline Battery) includes Standard Accessories, (1) Sensor Bar Assembly and 2″ Style Globe Sensor.