Deep cycle batteries and solar panels to keep equipment operating autonomously.
Environmental Site Services design and construct dust monitoring stations for all purposes ranging from industrial applications to remote mine sites. Stations include the following features:
- Remote access dust monitoring enclosures
- Solar powered and 3G/4G remote access
- Full remote telemetry
- SMS and email warning capabilities for proactive management
- Minimal maintenance using high quality construction and parts
- Mounted on a skid plate for easy transportation and relocation
- Can be fitted with optional sensors to include weather stations, vibration and noise monitoring
What sets our dust monitoring management system apart?
- Once the unit is hired Environmental Site Services continue to offer full technical support from our experienced technicians backed up by our environmental consultancy service
- Solar powered, so the units are fully self-sufficient
- Simple all-in-one package including transportation, installation and reporting
- Access to our Client Portal to view graphical data and download as required
- Remote telemetry means data can be accessed at any time to determine trends and identify possible incidences
- The SMS and email alerts for corrective actions levels can be set to meet your sites requirements
- Can be expanded to include other sensors to save costs
Have a long-term project? Need multiple units? Contact us for our long-term or multiple unit rates!