Environmental Site Services offer real-time remote access Blast Monitoring stations to suit your mining or quarrying project.
Weather protected, portable and permanent blast monitoring stations dedicated for real-time measurements.
Systems are available in various configurations, for short-term and long-term deployment. The low power consumption of the units allows flexible powering options including internal batteries, external batteries, solar with battery backup, power over ethernet, USB and mains power with solar and battery backup.
Communication options include GPRS and LAN options.
Features of the units include:
• Multiple units can be monitored at one time, ideal for community noise monitoring projects
• Weather protected, designed for the outdoor use in all climatic environments
• On-line noise monitoring & wireless data transfer thanks to GPRS/GSM modem
• Real-time four-channel 1/1 & 1/3 octave analysis (option)
• Real-time four-channel FFT analysis (option)
• Dynamic range up to 100 dB
• Advanced data logger including spectra logging
• Time-domain signal recording (option)
• USB memory stick providing almost unlimited logging capability
• Customisable SMS and Email advanced trigger and alarm functions
• Triaxial high sensitivity accelerometer (1V/g) (option)
• KB Filter for building vibration measurements meeting DIN 4150
• Outdoor microphone kit for airblast monitoring
• Internal controller providing additional interfaces, system check, fan and heater thermostatically controlled (option)
• Powered from internal rechargeable battery or external DC current source 11 V – 30 V
• Solar panel powering (option)
• Weather conditions monitoring module including both wind speed and direction data (option)
• Easy data download, visualisation and transfer to spreadsheet with software